[Baypiggies] Hiring Experienced Developer @ PlayHaven

Kurtiss Hare kurtiss+recruiting at playhaven.com
Fri Oct 8 01:05:12 CEST 2010

Dear Piggies,

PlayHaven is a VC-backed startup disrupting the mobile games discovery and
marketing space. We're currently reaching more than 10 million mobile
gamers, and we're just getting started.  We're looking for self-motivated,
experienced, server-side Python developers who can help us deliver exciting
features and rock-solid reliability.  Let's displace the App Store, let's
deliver the highest quality game recommendations possible, and let's do it
together.

Take a look at our full job listing here:

http://github.com/playhaven/jobs/blob/master/core-software-engineer/README.rst

Then, send your resume and thoughts to jobs at playhaven.com.

-Kurtiss Hare
PlayHaven, CTO