[Baypiggies] Consulting As a Career Choice / advice on using eLance

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Oct 30 17:10:59 CEST 2010

I'm about to attend a class for the next 9 hours (Kirk McKusick's FreeBSD internals course ROCKS).

After that, I'll put together a write up on this and send out. I find it a good way to get an itsy bitsy project under one's belt and determine if one  is even interested in doing Python contracting.

Glen