[Baypiggies] Graham Dumpleton visit

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:41:50 CEST 2010

hmmm, i was at PyCon in Singapore back in June but didn't get to meet
him(!). anyway, if we were to do it in SF, we should coordinate with
and perhaps hold a joint meeting with the SF Python Meetup
http://meetup.com/sfpython ... they haven't had a meeting since June
are probably due for one. they may even have a venue as it rotates
amongst startups in the city.

-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com