[Baypiggies] Graham Dumpleton visit

Marla Parker mparker at energy-solution.com
Fri Sep 3 02:11:26 CEST 2010

OK, here is an update on Graham Dumpleton's talk.

Friday, October 8 is confirmed with Graham.

I suggest 7:30 in SF for the time, and the alternative venue that I had in mind is not open after 5pm so I think we should use the location that Jim suggested, Noisebridge.  If someone wants to provide a different (free) space that is also close to BART, please let me know asap.

I am going to try to schedule a meeting for Graham with Energy Solutions late in the afternoon on Friday (either in Oakland or SF), then dinner around 5:30 or 6, then get to Noisebridge (or wherever we settle on for the talk) by 7 so he can set up his slides, then the talk at 7:30, Q&A 8:30, done 9pm.

Marla