[Baypiggies] Graham Dumpleton visit

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:39:00 CEST 2010

i'm sure people are open to meeting Graham in SF on 10/8, however,
keep in mind that both the Silicon Valley CodeCamp
http://siliconvalley-codecamp.com as well as THATcamp
http://thatcampbayarea.org are both occurring starting the next day,
running Sat-Sun 10/9-10. this may mean losing a little bit of audience
possibly.

if noisebridge works and is available, great! otherwise, it may be
worthwhile to check with some of the other groups mentioned as they
may have space as well.

cheers,
-wesley