[Baypiggies] Meetings at SurveyMonkey

Alexandre Conrad alexandre.conrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 06:56:12 CEST 2010

2010/9/4 Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com>:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2010, Alexandre Conrad wrote:
>> station and we have a nice place. I think this would be a great to
>> host BayPIGgies once in a while. If you are interested, let me know, I
>> will see what I can arrange for us.
> Thanks!  I don't really have an opinion myself, but in the past there
> has been pushback on using multiple meeting locations because of the
> confusion about where each meeting will be.

Well, if it is clearly shown with the announcement and on the web
page, I guess it should be okay.

> Also, although it would be nice for public transit to be an option,
> downtown Palo Alto is mildly car-unfriendly.  On the whole, I probably
> would be slightly more likely to attend a meeting there.

I am not yet very familiar with parkings, but there is a large,
multi-level, underground parking right in front of our office block.
And I am pretty sure that the parking is free after 5pm (and I think
it's also free if you park on the lower levels, the first 2 levels are
limited to 2 hours parking during the day).

> Can you tell us a bit more about the facility?  How many people can you
> comfortably handle?

I don't know exactly. Probably around 30-40, maybe up to 50. But if
the idea is accepted, I can talk more about it with SurveyMonkey and
get into the details of the logistics.

Alex | twitter.com/alexconrad