[Baypiggies] What shall we do for our November and December meetings?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Sep 23 00:25:57 CEST 2010

Hi, all,
   BayPIGgies meetings are scheduled for the fourth
Thursday of each month. Predictably Thanksgiving and
Christmas have disruptive effects, and each year we
have to talk out what to do.
   We typically decide not to have meetings on the
fourth Thursday of either month. Last year, I
believe we had meetings both months on the third
Thursdays.
   Here are the dates for this year's November and
December Thursdays:
November: Thursday 18 and 25
December: Thursday 16 and 23

   We have a speaker for November and we have the
possibility of a speaker for December. What are your
feelings (who expects to be around and interested in
coming)? I'm guessing we'll probably settle on the
third Thursday of November, not so confident on what
we'll decide for December (third Thursday or none?).
   Please respond.
with thanks,
jim