[Baypiggies] What shall we do for our November and December meetings?

Bryce Verdier bryceverdier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:13:27 CEST 2010

  Worse case is that we have the meetings those two months at
SurveyMonkey if we can't get the meeting room at Symantec. For that
reason I vote for figuring out the days ourselves, and seeing if
Symantec can accommodate.

On that note, just to help get the ball rolling, I am comfortable with
3rd Thursdays for both months.

See you guys tonight.

Bryce