[Baypiggies] What shall we do for our November and December meetings?
bryceverdier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:13:27 CEST 2010
Worse case is that we have the meetings those two months at
SurveyMonkey if we can't get the meeting room at Symantec. For that
reason I vote for figuring out the days ourselves, and seeing if
Symantec can accommodate.
On that note, just to help get the ball rolling, I am comfortable with
3rd Thursdays for both months.
See you guys tonight.
On 09/22/2010 03:43 PM, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> "We have a speaker for November"
> and the topic for that presentation is
> "Embedding Python as a Realtime Audio Scripting Engine"
> I'm guessing we'll probably settle on the
> third Thursday of November, not so confident on what
> we'll decide for December (third Thursday or none?).
> All of this also hinges on which days Symantec can make the meeting
> room available for us.
> I'd like to have some dates agreed on for both months before
> contacting them, so we don't have to go back and forth.
> Or- would people prefer I ask Symantec which alternate dates are
> available in Nov & Dec and post them here for everyone to decide?
> Baypiggies mailing list
> Baypiggies at python.org
> To change your subscription options or unsubscribe:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies