[Baypiggies] PyWebSF #13: MongoDB + Pylons FTW: Scalable Web apps with Python & NoSQL

Niall O'Higgins niallo at unworkable.org
Fri Sep 24 06:18:45 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

PyWebSF is a Python meet-up with a strong focus on Web technology.
>From frameworks like WSGI/Pylons/TurboGears/Django to libraries like
httplib2 to using emerging Web technologies like Amazon's AWS and
Freebase - it's all covered.

Who/What
--------

* Niall O'Higgins - "MongoDB + Pylons FTW: Scalable Web apps with Python & NoSQL"
  http://www.pywebsf.org/2010/09/14/niall-ohiggins-mongodb-pylons-ftw-scalable-web-apps-with-python-nosql/

When
----

6PM, Tuesday 28 September 2010.
Please try to arrive on time to avoid disappointment.  We have space
for around 10-20 people.

Where
-----

Stong conference room, 1st floor, SF Main Public Library.
Map: http://tinyurl.com/pywebsfmap

The library is easily accessible via both BART and Muni at the Civic
Center station.  The library closes at 8pm so we will continue the
discussion over food/drinks at Frjtz Fries [http://www.frjtzfries.com].

More info
---------

Subscribe to our Google Calendar at http://tinyurl.com/pywebcal