[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday, September 23, 2010: Powerful Python Patterns

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Fri Sep 24 23:30:14 CEST 2010

In article <1284873014.2514.6.camel at jim-laptop>,
 jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:
> BayPIGgies meeting Thursday, September 23, 2010: Powerful Python
> Patterns
>
> This meeting's talk is Powerful Python Patterns
> by Alex Martelli

Thanks to Alex for providing YAST (i.e. stimulating talk).  On the way
home my head was filled with visions of gazelles and rocks and, yes,
design patterns.  It would be nice if someone could post the link to
Alex's pdf.

P.S. to Alex: Wikipedia sez Alonzo Church was born in Washington DC
"where his father, Samuel Robbins Church, was the Justice of the
Municipal Court for the District of Columbia" and that his uncle was
also named Alonzo Church.  So, an example of inheritance rather than a
Singleton??

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org