[Baypiggies] Baypiggies- background info needed

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Apr 4 20:49:13 CEST 2011

    I don't know what happened with the SF Python groups
that Grace Law was evangelizing; others may.
    The PyWeb and the PyGames groups were meeting
monthly in the SF library; the regularity of these
groups seems to have gotten wobbly lately.
    Noisebridge has a Python class each Monday evening.
The PyPy road show came to Noisebridge a couple of
months ago for a weekend-long sprint. Noisebridge also
hosted a PyCon video event a couple of months after
last year's PyCon. Noisebridge has hosted a few other
one-offs in the last couple of years.