[Baypiggies] Python Training (was Re: Baypiggies Digest, Vol 70, Issue 14)

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:14:36 CEST 2011

i also offer Python courses in the Bay Area... they seem to get good
word-of-mouth! :-)  anyway, our next course is Tu-Th, Oct 18-20 near
the SF airport. more info at http://cyberwebconsulting.com

also see our recent announcement at:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cls/2495963854.html

if you're going to the meeting tonight, perhaps i'll be glad to answer
any other questions you may have!

cheers,
-wesley

ps. not that it matters necessarily, but i'm a certified Cisco
training vendor, having delivered Python courses there in the past.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Max Walker - Marakana
<max.walker at marakana.com> wrote:
> Hi Gande,
>
> I work for an open source training firm. We definitely do python training.
> Check out: http://marakana.com/
>
> Also, we're releasing free videos from our entire 4-day Python Fundamentals
> Training Course with Simeon Franklin:
> http://marakana.com/forums/python/python/430.html
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> - max
>
> On 8/25/11 12:04 PM, Thirupathaiah Gande (tgande) wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Any recommended institute in bay area to take a python class to improve
>> my efficiency.
>>
>> Thanks
>> gande

"Core Python", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com