[Baypiggies] Looking for QA Engineer with strong Python (SOMA)

Richard Gaushell rgaushell at ncircle.com
Tue Dec 13 18:06:28 CET 2011

nCircle is the leading provider of automated security and compliance
auditing solutions. More than 5,500 enterprises, government agencies and
service providers around the world rely on nCircle's proactive solutions to
manage and reduce security risk and achieve compliance on their networks.
nCircle has won numerous awards for growth, innovation, customer
satisfaction and technology leadership. nCircle is headquartered in San
Francisco, CA, with regional offices throughout the United States and in
London and Toronto.

We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with technical knowledge and
product
testing experience to join a strong engineering team that is expanding
nCircle's world-class
security and compliance products. This person will work as part of an
integrated
team of development and QA engineers to plan, develop and release
improvements to our flagship IP360 Vulnerability Management platform, which
is used by thousands of customers around the world to keep their data
secure.

Specific Responsibilities:
* Develop, execute and refine test plans for features related to networking
and vulnerability scanning
* Accurately diagnose and clearly report current issues
* Recreate networking environments and conditions for issue reproductions
* Organize and execute the final phase of a release

Required Skills and Experience:
* BS or equivalent experience
* 2+ years experience in QA, preferably for an enterprise software product
or service
* Programming skills in Python, Bash and C++
* Knowledge of Unix administration, preferably Linux and FreeBSD
* TCP/IP, networking knowledge and troubleshooting
* PostgreSQL a plus
* IPv6 Networking a plus
* Security related tools a plus
* Virtualization technologies a plus
* Agile Processes
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills

About nCircle:
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment with corporate
offices in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We recognize that our
employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of
the Greater Bay Area's 'Best Places to Work' by the San Francisco Business
Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated
and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this
philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits
as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the
ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in
a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished
people.

To Apply:
Please send your resume with a cover letter describing your experiences
to: https://home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=557038&t=1.

We are an equal opportunity employer. Local candidates and principals only,
please.