[Baypiggies] Retraction: Re: Seeking rides from/to SF tonight?

Hy Carrinski hcarrinski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:23:46 CET 2011

A big thank you for the ride offer.

I must retract my request. There is a gaming conference at my
workplace today, and apparently I can spend the evening exploring
dozens of mobile games (Lolapps etc.) just a few minutes from my home.
I think that the conference is full though

I would be very interested to read any materials that arise from the
discussion tonight.

See you (all) next month!