[Baypiggies] QA Automation Engineer with stealth mode startup

Ravi Pindiproli pindiproli at nutanix.com
Tue Feb 1 20:08:04 CET 2011

Hello Everybody,

We are a stealth mode startup working on a Virtualization appliance for next
generation cloud computing.

We are seeking a QA Automation engineer with stellar Python skills to join
our team.  BS / MS Computer Science strongly preferred.  Bay area local
candidates only - we are in Santa Clara.

Nutanix has distributed systems professionals on our team who were part of
the handful of people that built Google File System.  Our Founders, having
worked in organizations such as Oracle, Google as well as young startups
like Aster Data Systems, are well rounded experienced Silicon Valley
entrepreneurs.  We have also raised a record Series A funding of $13 million
from Lightspeed Ventures.   Currently Nutanix has 20 employees.

Please respond to me directly at pindiproli at nutanix.com

Member of Technical Staff , Quality

We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on and experienced software quality
engineer to join our world-class engineering team. The person will be
extremely hands-on and would have experience thoroughly testing software
products or large-scale clustered web systems. We are looking for someone
who has passion for getting down to the details and breaking the system.

Responsibilities

*	Test planning and test case development
*	Test automation and execution
*	Root cause analysis of failures
*	Bug reporting and tracking

Mandatory Skills:

*	Expertise in functional and system integration testing
*	Strong expertise in Python
*	Strong experience in Unix, preferably Linux
*	Ability to leverage open source tools for test, build and release
management
*	Understanding of object-oriented development concepts
*	Passion for quality and collaborative teamwork

Desirable Skills:

*	Experience in testing clustered/distributed systems
*	Experience working with virtualization technologies like VMWare,
Hyper-V, Xen
*	Knowledge of Java and web-based GUI technologies like Flex, GWT or
AJAX
*	Knowledge of storage and networking technologies
*	Experience in managing code repositories and continuous integration
frameworks such as Hudson etc.

Qualifications and Experience:

*	BS/ MS in Computer Science or Engineering
*	3+ Years of QA experience

Ravi Pindiproli

Nutanix