[Baypiggies] Ageism rehashed

Ryan Delucchi talk at onsrc.com
Wed Feb 2 00:30:15 CET 2011

You could respond from blatantism with blatantism, in other words:

Interviewer:  "When did you finish High School?"
Candidate:  "uhm ... Do you have a good lawyer?"

Seriously, any company that foolish enough to ask something like this is *not* somewhere you would want to work, anyway.  In other words, I'd bet that any company that disregards legal hiring policies will just as easily disregard State/Federal labor policies as well.

Ryan