[Baypiggies] Ageism rehashed

Daniel González Gasull daniel at djansoft.com
Wed Feb 2 02:54:09 CET 2011

I also wonder why a lot job applications ask for your street address.
I don't want to give my street address to a stranger before I'm
working there.  City, state and even zipcode is fine with me, but not
full address.

By the way, where I come from (Spain) almost everybody writes the date
of birth and also usually their married status in their resume.  I was
actually pleasantly surprised when I realized nobody in the US does
that and is actually forbidden to ask that information in a job
application.