[Baypiggies] Ageism rehashed

Daniel González Gasull daniel at djansoft.com
Wed Feb 2 05:34:54 CET 2011

And I forgot to say that the main Spanish job boards ask for your Govt
ID number (DNI number, or Documento Nacional de Identidad, equivalent
to your California driver's license number or your SSN) and it's a
mandatory field.  If you don't fill it, you cannot search for a job.

About being tracked online, search for "tor project".  If you are Bin
Laden the Government will sure track you anyway even with Tor through
statistical analysis of the network, but otherwise you're safe.

Interesting thread, indeed.