[Baypiggies] How to determine what unit tests cover a code change?

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Thu Feb 3 05:00:13 CET 2011

Lincoln,
I don't know of an existing tool, but I bet you can pretty simply
approximate what you want with the 'parser' python library.
Specifically, you can detect all 'import' statements and create a
dependency digraph without a lot of effort. The granularity of this
isn't perfect (it overshoots) but it will probably help a lot given the
time it takes your tests to run.

Thoughts?
--Casey

If you keep it at that level of granularity,