[Baypiggies] Python brochure: ILM contacts ?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Feb 3 18:01:37 CET 2011

Dear Pythoneers,

a team at the PSF is currently working on creating a professional
quality printed Python brochure and we're looking for eye-catching
show cases to present the usefulness of Python in many different
industries.

For the movie and entertainment industry, we are looking at ILM
as one show case and found Tim Fortenberry as possible contact
at ILM:

http://www.siggraph.org/programs/archive/reports/conference/2005/interviews/tim-fortenberry

Does anyone know him or have other contacts to ILM ? It would be
great, if we could get in touch with them for more background
information.

If you know of other interesting projects using Python, we'd
love to hear about them as well !

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 03 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/