[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Feb 3 19:26:42 CET 2011

okay.
    i'll do nothing until you send me an email that
is more or less:
* with a subject that says Please Post This Event
  (doesn't have to say "please").
* body of message with the event name, one or
  two paragraphs describing the nature of the
  event (to be copied to the event list, make
  it as brief as you can), days and times the
  event is to take place.
* also in the body of the message, information
  for me to know: what resources do you expect
  to need, e.g. chairs, whiteboard, tables....

    as part of your contribution, consider bringing
a couple of nice, new whiteboard erasers along with
a bottle of whiteboard cleaning solution.