[Baypiggies] Python/C Middleware Application Developer contract role in San Jose

John Monnich johnm at mbg.com
Thu Feb 10 20:12:34 CET 2011

Greetings All,

Our hardware device firm is looking for an experienced application software
engineer to help develop key middleware code on a new handheld device.

This is a long term contract and will pay quite well.  You will be working
with a small team to implement new functionality as well as review and
re-factor code and develop unit tests.

Experience implementing multi-threaded applications is a must, experience
with optimizing C and Python for speed and with implementing low-level
graphics routines is also desirable.

. 5+ years C experience (esp. multi-threaded applications)
. Strong knowledge of Python

. Linux
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills

If you, or anyone you know of is interested, please shoot me a email or call
and I can arrange a more technical interview immediately.

Cheers.

John

johnm at mbg.com

650-524-8849