[Baypiggies] Career Advice

Bryce Verdier bryceverdier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:04:43 CET 2011

First off, thank you everyone who has commented. I really appreciate the
time people took to try and help me out with this. Also, thank you Glen
for adding the emotional content to the emails and for the words of
encouragement. ;) The situation has been extremely frustrating. But I
digress.

I honestly do like the idea of having a mentor. There are lots of things
that one can learn on one's own, but I honestly feel that the whole
learning process can be sped up with a mentor. Not only that, it's
always good to have someone review your code. I think it keeps you in
the habit of good programming practices. Instead of getting lazy with
your "home" projects and then starting to develop bad habits.

So... would anyone who has been following this thread mind being my
python programming mentor?

Bryce