[Baypiggies] Kontagent is looking for Python developers

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 20:01:57 CET 2011

Kontagent (San Francisco, CA)

Kontagent measures people, not pages, and is a leading analytics platform
for social application developers. The platform has been built to provide
deep social behavior analysis and visualization that provides actionable
insights via a hosted, on-demand service. It works with many of the
world’s largest developers and brands, tracking thousands of social
applications and games with over 100 million monthly active users and over
15 billion messages per month.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/10/facebook-analytics-platform-kontagent-now-tracking-100m-users-15b-messages-per-month/

I've joined this startup since a few weeks ago as a developer. Our
technology stack includes JavaScript, Python, Django, MySQL, data
warehousing, etc. We are still a very small company and I excited to start
contributing on day one. Free lunch is served daily. Feel free to contact
me if you are interested or need additional information.

http://jobvite.com/m?3aMH1fwo

Wai Yip Tung