[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 01:51:16 CET 2011

tony, laura,

unfortunately, i don't think the Google TechTalk will be open to the
public due to the logistics involved. too many people, not enough
security nor Google employees, so the stanford one is the best option
unless a noisebridge or other alternative can be made available. has
anyone checked HackerDojo?

-wesley

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:
> I wanted to let everybody know that Armin's talk at Stanford will be
> open to the public.  It's on March the 2nd at 4:15.  See:
> http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee380/
>
> There will be a Google tech talk on the 7th at 11:30 at the Googleplex.
> I do not know as of yet whether this talk will be open to the public.
>
> Thank you,
> Laura Creighton

"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com