[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Tue Feb 22 06:31:33 CET 2011

In a message of Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:51:16 PST, wesley chun writes:
>tony, laura,
>
>unfortunately, i don't think the Google TechTalk will be open to the
>public due to the logistics involved. too many people, not enough
>security nor Google employees, so the stanford one is the best option
>unless a noisebridge or other alternative can be made available. has
>anyone checked HackerDojo?
>
>-wesley

We're giving a public talk at Yelp on Thursday March the 3rd, and having
2 days of mini-sprint and 'just walk up and talk to us' at noisebridge.
It would have been nice to have another public talk in the south bay,
but it just didn't work out this way.

But with you (wesley) wanting us to give a talk on the 1st, we're going
to be very busy little beavers with something pypy related happening
every day that we are in California except the night we land, and the
day we fly to Atlanta.

Laura