[Baypiggies] Need Career advice

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Feb 26 08:22:52 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011, Hasan Diwan wrote:

> I am currently employed, but I'd like something more educational than
> what I'm doing right now. My experience is mainly in computational
> finance and SQL. So, is anyone hiring?

What do you want to do?  If you've been paying attention to the list,
there are lots of companies hiring, so that's the wrong question...  ;-)

"Programming language design is not a rational science. Most reasoning
about it is at best rationalization of gut feelings, and at worst plain
wrong."  --GvR, python-ideas, 2009-03-01