[Baypiggies] Free conference-only pass from O'Reilly for the O'Reilly Strata Conference

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:22:28 CET 2011

O'Reilly is graciously giving one lucky member of Baypiggies a free
conference-only pass to O'Reilly Strata Conference is happening February
1-3, 2011 in Santa Clara, CA.

We will be holding a raffle at the Baypiggies meeting on January 27, 2011
for the pass.

You must be present to win.

If you have a business card please bring one to the meeting.

If you don't have a business card, please bring a small piece of paper with
your name and email address >>> typed <<< on the paper.

I will forward the winner's contact information to O'Reilly and that person
will be contacted regarding the pass.

A BIG Baypiggies THANK YOU and Happy New Year to O'Reilly for providing us
with discounts, passes, review books and all the other goodies we have
received over the years!