[Baypiggies] PyCon Tutorials

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Tue Jan 11 14:48:06 CET 2011

I'm heading to PyCon, and I've looked over the list of tutorials
and their descriptions.  I'm having a hard time narrowing it
down to just a few.
http://us.pycon.org/2011/schedule/lists/tutorials/

For an experienced web application programmer with basic python
experience, which of the tutorials would be most recommended?

Also is anyone on this list attending/presenting?  I recognized
Wesley is presenting.

--steve

-- --
Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder
Soquel, CA
<web at StevePiercy.com>                  <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>