[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jan 26 00:54:56 CET 2011

noisebridge is a possibility:
    2169 mission street between 17th and 18th in
san francisco.
    it's a 5000 square foot space on the third floor
that has a variety of sub-spaces, including two
classroom areas that can accommodate over a dozen
people, maybe as many as twenty in the more open
classroom.
    there's no particular rental, but there's an
expectation of some kind of contribution toward
the cost of keeping the place going.
    the events on the main page are a fairly up to
date list you can use to see if there's a day and
time that suits you. if you don't see such, ask
and maybe i or someone else knows of something that
will help.
http://www.noisebridge.net