[Baypiggies] Looking for a Python automation developer, contract job
keith at dart.us.com
Fri Jun 17 02:55:36 CEST 2011
I'm currently working a contract job at Thales e-security. We need
another person to write automated test cases and tools. The test cases
and tools will of course be written in Python. This is a contract job
(at least for now), and you may have to sign up with Oxford and
If you're interested please contact me. The requirements are as follows.
* Reasonably proficient with Python
* Familiar with OO concepts
Nice to have:
* Familiarity with test plans, test cases, and automated
* Proficient with Unix, especially Linux.
* Have some knowledge of data networks.
* Knowledge of cryptography
The product is a crypto key management product being developed by
Keith Dart <keith at dart.us.com>
More information about the Baypiggies