[Baypiggies] The company I work at is hiring like gangbusters

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jun 17 04:24:14 CEST 2011

Although I posted something similar before, I want to throw one more out
there. The company I'm with is aggressively hiring. I participated in four
interviews today and have two more for tomorrow - and that's just me..

I'd love to see some BayPIGgie caliber step up to the plate... especially
since I'd be working fairly closely with the people that we hire...

W00t

Glen
P.S. Please contact me off list.
--
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter
least.

-- Goethe