[Baypiggies] Ye Ol' Cheeseshop Question...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Mar 8 06:09:40 CET 2011

Ah, this is the pattern I needed.. Just follow this pattern:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/<package_nam>/<<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/boto/2.0b2>
version>

Thanks, Brent. :)  I just didn't get that part.. I've had to chase a few
links for some packages.. but, have been successful thus far. This was my
biggest stumbling block...

Awesome!  Thanks again..

:)

Glen