[Baypiggies] March 24th meeting- cancelled

Nick Stinemates nstinemates at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:02:19 CET 2011

I really enjoyed 2 talks this year: Celery and Selenium2. I've come back to
work and worked with the team on implementing some of the ideas in these
talks to make us even more awesome. Happy to do a write up or a chat about
them live in April.

I stayed away from all of the Django stuff (not a webapp guy) so maybe
someone else can cover those.

Nick