[Baypiggies] March 24th meeting- cancelled

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:04:28 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Fred C <fred at kas-group.com> wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2011, at 10:59 AM, wesley chun wrote:
>
>> 1) i'll be giving a talk on cloud computing and Google App Engine the
>> following week at SDForum --
>> http://www.sdforum.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.ViewPage&PageID=642
>> -- if you're interested
>
> Can you use the upcoming baypiggie meetup to practice this talk? I am sure a lot
> of baypiggies would be interested.

hey fred,

that's a great idea, but i don't want to distract from the main talk
topic, and that is a recap of PyCon.

although i didn't take good notes for other talks, i *can* discuss the
3 talks i delivered at PyCon if that would be helpful. this would
include the talk i'm doing next week plus Python 3 and Running Django
on App Engine.

-wesley