[Baypiggies] March 24th meeting- cancelled

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:44:49 CET 2011

some of you asked about my talk next Thu evening, so see the link
below. again, SDForum charges an entry fee for non-members, but it's
to pay for dinner, so you get something. also, if you join, you can
get into all their events for free.

one thing i forgot to say during random access is that the call for
papers for EuroPython ends in 2 weeks!! so if you wanna go to Florence
this summer (Jun 20–26), submit your paper by Apr 6.
http://bit.ly/h7O6kz

hope to see you there (LinkedIn next week or Florence in Jun)!
-wesley