[Baypiggies] Are we on for Thursday or not?

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:22:57 CEST 2011

Okay, silly question time:
WHAT DAY is the meeting? I lost track when we moved dates from 4th
Thursday. Now I never know when the meetings are. Can you announce the
date of the next BayPiggies meeting and remind me how to know when
they are? (Cuz, I suck at datestuph - which is why I rely on things
like Python datetime... ;-)

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, do you want to announce it to the group:
>
> Speaker: Shannon -jj Behrens
> Title: Behavioral Driven Development for Telephone Applications Using
> Lettuce, Flask, and Twilio
>
> Behavioral driven development is a style of programming popular in the
> Ruby world using tools such as Cucumber and Webrat.  In this talk,
> I'll show how the same tricks can be used in Python too, using a
> library called Lettuce.  I'll also show off Flask which is a new micro
> web framework.  Last of all, I'll cover Twilio which is an API that
> makes it easy to build telephone-based applications using web
> technologies.
>
> --
> In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
> with great love. -- Mother Teresa
> http://jjinux.blogspot.com/

cordially,
Anna