[Baypiggies] Looking for Engineers

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Mar 30 18:54:59 CEST 2011

As some of you know, my project at UC Berkeley was coming to an end.

I've found myself a new home at a startup called Mobile Spinach (think
Groupon on mobile phone). Our client is a web client (not native - at least
not yet) using JQuery Mobile UI. There are around 10 of us at the company
right now.

It's a Django shop that also uses South and Piston. We're looking for more
backend engineers.

I don't know the details, but I said I'd put the word out and see who's
interested. Please feel free to contact me off list. I don't have a lot of
details yet, but I can answer at least some of the questions that you may
have. And, if your still interested, I can forward your name to the hiring
staff here.

Please contact me off list.

Cheers,

Glen
--
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter
least.

-- Goethe