[Baypiggies] pyexiv2

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Fri May 13 18:47:16 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,

Have you read the source yet?  It looks like it is nicely documented
with docstrings:
>>> import pyexiv2
>>> help(pyexiv2)

I also have some very simple examples of getting and setting image
file metadata in my weather station project.  Here's a link to it on
bitbucket:

http://bit.ly/kwyqo6

Good luck,

Eric.