[Baypiggies] Egnyte: still hiring

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:18:35 CEST 2011

I should ping the list on that front as well: my main client is Energy
Solutions based out of Oakland. We are really trying to increase our
developer talent right now. See
http://energy-solution.com/index.php/careers/ for the list of openings
but we currently are trying to hire full-time Senior, Middle, and
Junior Devs, we have a project manager spot open and we're looking for
a technical writer as well. ES has been a great company for me to work
with personally and the software side of things (ignore the .php in
the url above) is almost all Python. I'd be happy to personally
introduce any interested parties - especially since they're offering a
bonus for referrals right now!

If you're interested please respond to me directly - I be happy to
fill in some details and point you in the right direction for an
interview.

-best regards
Simeon Franklin