[Baypiggies] Looking for QA Engineer with strong Python

Richard Gaushell rgaushell at ncircle.com
Tue Nov 15 01:34:47 CET 2011

The Quality Assurance Engineer brings their technical knowledge and product
testing experience to the challenge of expanding nCircle's world-class
security and compliance products. They will work as part of an integrated
team of development and QA engineers to plan, develop and release
improvements to our flagship IP360 Vulnerability Management platform, which
is used by thousands of customers around the world to keep their data
secure.

Specific Responsibilities:
* Develop, execute and refine test plans for features related to networking
and vulnerability scanning
* Accurately diagnose and clearly report current issues
* Recreate networking environments and conditions for issue reproductions
* Organize and execute the final phase of a release
*
Required Skills and Experience:
* BS or equivalent experience
* 3+ years experience in QA, preferably for an enterprise software product
or service
* Programming skills in Python, Bash and C++
* Knowledge of Unix administration, preferably Linux and FreeBSD
* TCP/IP, networking knowledge and troubleshooting
* PostgreSQL a plus
* IPv6 Networking a plus
* Security related tools a plus
* Virtualization technologies a plus
* Agile Processes
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills

About nCircle:
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment with corporate
offices in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We recognize that our
employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of
the Greater Bay Area's 'Best Places to Work' by the San Francisco Business
Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated
and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this
philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits
as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the
ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in
a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished
people.

To Apply:
Please send your resume with a cover letter describing your experiences
to:  https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=557038.  We are an equal opportunity
employer.  Local candidates and principals only, please.