[Baypiggies] Baypiggies take over Silicon Valley Python Meet-Up?

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:12:21 CEST 2011

+1. I joined the SV Python Meetup group to see locations and past
meetups - they have 40 members on the list but have only met a few
times. I'd encourage you to step up as organizer and see if there are
any objections to on their part to updating the Meetup with Baypiggies
events...

-regards
Simeon Franklin