[Baypiggies] slides from last night's talk

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 02:01:39 CEST 2011

thx for the talks last night alex and jj!

fwiw, my original Python at Google talk is available via the link below. thx to
Guido for helping out with Q&A afterwards!
http://www.google.com/events/io/2011/sessions/python-google.html

truth be told that it wasn't my best performance. imagine giving a talk to
an I/O-sized audience, talking about material that you were mostly but not
100% sure whether you were allowed to talk about, and talking all about
Python with Guido sitting in the front row. sheeesh!! (no pressure huh?)

cheers,
-wesley

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Here are the slides from last night's talks:
>
> YouTube for Your Business:
>
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_Z56A18VRlxMGQyYzNiZTQtMWM5Ny00Zjc0LTk5ZmYtNTU5MGQ0YmRmZGU3&hl=en_US
>
> Python @ Google:
>
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_Z56A18VRlxNTlmOWVlY2ItNTZmZS00NGVlLWE2MzktMmVlNTI2M2RkNTcy&hl=en_US
>
> Best Regards,
> -jj

"Core Python", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com