[Baypiggies] Fwd: UG News - The O'Reilly Android Open Conference- Register now win a free HTC tablet.

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:14:53 CEST 2011

For those interested in registering for Open Android, the first 50
people who register with the discount code TABLET will receive an HTC

See details below.

If you would like to view this information in your browser, click
 [image: O'Reilly]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0r2rucl3v12c6o647bf86cq8j2pl1ghcs0obq38>
this announcement<http://post.oreilly.com/f2f/9z1zh25ssutlv7r2f1rm9896qpfhd5dr211ohn0mtl8>

We're excited about our upcoming Android Open Conference in San Francisco
Oct 9 - 11. Here are some things to know:

*Free Tablet*
Be one of the first 50 people to register with discount code TABLET between
Sept 6 - Sept 12 and we'll give you a free HTC Flyer
value). Act now -- we only have 50 tablets, and they'll go quickly.
(Sorry, not available with any other discount codes.)
Certain restrictions apply, please see official

If you're not interested in the tablet, you can still get 20% off any pass
with code an11ug ($200-$500 value). Register

*Free Webcast*
Join us on Sept 9 10AM PT for a free webcast,
Android Honeycomb Fragments: Creating Large-Screen UIs for Android
presented by Blake

Register here<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ztguop8hnt7e9g459gdv4sh7apnj34r21iat5rl8>.

Attention startups: here's your chance to get in front of hundreds of
potential users and a couple of high-profile investors at Android Open. Submit
your company<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zp745nc8l5gesn4gquumrbl0fhpgqqmca01lihd0>to
participate in Startup Showcase on Monday, Oct 10 at 6:40 pm.

Special Android Open Events:

Ignite - Enlighten Us, But Make it
Sunday, Oct 9

Sponsor Gallery
Grab a drink, mingle with fellow Android Open participants, and see
latest offerings from our exhibitors and sponsors. 5:40pm Monday, Oct 10

Mini Maker Faire /
This hands-on, demo-licious lunch event showcases the most exciting
Android tools and hardware that are emerging from garages and university
labs. 11:55am Tuesday, Oct 11

Here's a complete
events and more details.

*Keynote Speakers include*:

   - Massimo Banzi<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z39m3r5sgp6gfmq3po34i8b2tg46avo17oj84t50>,
   Arduino Co-founder
   - Robert Stephens<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zgnmvn9k18mga2bi6kbhq6bpm11ranpjkof67pcg>,
   Best Buy, Geek Squad CTO, Founder
   - Dion Almaer<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zfkqa10lantdku7nevfm2gm7n953cs55arcaigeo>,
   Walmart.com VP, Mobile Architecture

Here's a full list<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zfqjuiosj0sg5jlj6bmpimmp0u2f9gj3l3v2hoqo>of
Keynote speakers,

Post our banner<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z69rm7mli06t5odlh7rhphvekaf3b6t4bi1hoil0>on
your site and get a free book,
and send us your logo, and we'll post it on our partners
Send your logo to usergroups at oreilly.com
Grab your Android Open banner

Until next time--
Marsee Henon & Jon Johns

  [image: Spreading the knowledge of
are receiving this email because you are a User Group contact with O'Reilly
Media. Forward this
If you would like to stop receiving these newsletters or announcements from
O'Reilly, send an email to usergroups at oreilly.com.

O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (707)