[Baypiggies] Mastering Hadoop Map-reduce for Data Analysis

Shashank Tiwari tshanky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:53:10 CEST 2011

I know this is a Python related mailing list and I have no intentions of
spamming the list. However, I do believe there are many developers
interested in learning about and leveraging Hadoop for data analysis so
wanted to let you know that I am conducting an exclusive 1 day session on
"Mastering Hadoop Map-reduce for Data Analysis" in the bay area on Oct 14
and then repeating the same session on Oct 22. Many developers have liked
this session and found it to be very useful. If you are interested then
please find details about the event (including links to register for the
event) at http://hadoopbayarea.eventbrite.com/.

Thanks, Shashank
Author: Professional NoSQL (Wiley, 2011)