[Baypiggies] Recommendation for Into+Intermediate Python

John Sphar john at tenantry.net
Wed Sep 14 23:26:18 CEST 2011

Just wanted to blast out a personal recommendation for Wesley Chun's class.
Wesley has a complete understanding of the language and is able to answer
95-99% of the questions asked. Better yet, he's honest about when he doesn't
know and will often times seek out the answer. On-screen examples with a
zen-like focus.

I found it to be a very straight forward and well thought out class.
Socratic method. Ivy-league quality.

Cheers,
John Sphar
john at tenantry.net