[Baypiggies] It's time to vote for Nov/Dec 2011 meetings

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:14:26 CEST 2011

Due to potential holiday travel conflicts in Nov & Dec, we typically
move our meeting dates from the 4th Thursday to
something more suitable.

This decision also requires approval from Symantec.

Instead of Nov 24, we can choose to meet Nov 10 or Nov 17, or
whichever day Symantec allows for that month.
Instead of Dec 22, we can choose to meet Dec 8 or Dec 15, or whichever
day Symantec allows for that month.

Another option is to skip the meetings for one or both months.

At the moment, we have no presenters scheduled for Nov/Dec 2011.

Let the voting begin, please reply to the LIST!