[Baypiggies] Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Hy Carrinski hcarrinski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:05:14 CEST 2011

I found a ride. Thank you for responses. See you soon!

On Sep 22, 2011, at 2:19 PM, Rami Chowdhury <rami.chowdhury at gmail.com>
wrote:

Really wish I could be there - any chance this will be recorded somehow?

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that
uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517 / +88-0189-245544