[Baypiggies] The Baypiggies meeting for April 2012 will be on April 19, instead of April 26th

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 03:11:09 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The main presentation is "Ipython: Python At Your fingertips", by Fernando
> Perez.

Truth in advertising: I'll be more or less presenting the same talk I
gave at PyCon 2012, in case you already saw it and would rather not
get a repeat.  Obviously we can have a discussion on any and all
aspects of IPython, but the 'official' talk (~30 minutes) will be the
same material I presented already.  Sorry if this disappoints you, but
I've had a mad month of talks and I don't have the time right now to
write a new one from scratch.

Cheers,