[Baypiggies] interfacing gdata.spreadsheet.service and oauth2client

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Aug 17 02:36:34 CEST 2012

Has anyone tried to use the gdata.spreadsheet.service with Google's Oauth2?

I have a service that I've written that uses gdata.spreadsheet.service. It
used to use ProgrammaticLogin. I want to convert this to Oauth2. I thought
there would be work already in this area by now. But, I'm not finding it.

Has anyone else ran into this?

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau